This traditional style apartment with a bright contemporary interior sits in Lambeg Village on the outskirts of Lisburn City and is ready for immediate occupation.
The accommodation briefly comprises; large entrance hall, a spacious and recently redecorated living / kitchen / dining room, family sized bathroom, and two spacious bedrooms.
Providing a peaceful location within the Old Manor house grounds, it comes with secure private parking and the added benefit of main public transport links to both Belfast and Lisburn City nearby.
Further amenities such as Malone Golf Club, Lady Dixon Park, Hilden Brewery and the Lagan Tow Path are all just a short distance away.
Properties in this development don't come on the market often and we strongly recommend early viewing to fully appreciate the premises
Contact Giant Property for further information and to arrange an appointment
T: 02890 667873 / E: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note under the estate agency act 1979 we must disclose that a staff member of Giant Property has a personal interest in this property.
- Second Floor Two Bedroom Apartment in Gated Community
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living/Dining Finished to a High, Modern Standard
- Modern Tiled Family Bathroom with White Suite
- Underfloor Heating Throughout
- Gas Fired Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Superbly Landscaped Communal Gardens with Barbeque / Seating Areas
- Ample Parking For both Residents & Visitors
- Electronic Gates & Security Video System at Front of Development
- A Minutes walk to both bus and train services - Nearest railway station; Lambeg Halt, (Approximately 280 yards away).
- Exclusive Gated Access to Newly Developed Woodland walk with Gravelled Pathway
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/ KITCHEN/ DINING: 19' 9" X 16' 8" (6.02m X 5.07m)
Living Room: Newly fitted Wooden floors
Kitchen: New Contemporary Wrap around style kitchen, integrated appliances including washing machine & slimline dishwasher.
Range of high and low level units.
Dining: Bench Area
HALLWAY: 13' 8" X 6' 12" (4.16m X 2.13m)
Separate Storage Cupboard (L)1.73 x (W)0.88M
MASTER BEDROOM: 16' 4" X 9' 12" (4.98m X 3.04m)
SECOND BEDROOM 9' 3" X 9' 9" (2.83m X 2.96m)
BATHROOM: 9' 3" X 5' 8" (2.83m X 1.72m)
Bath, Separate Enclosed Shower, WC, wash-hand pedestal basin, half tiled walls, tiled flooring
Glenmore Place is located off the Lambeg Road