Video Tour Available Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjrXhVVwu8I
Located in the heart of South Belfast, this detached family home has been beautifully extended and modernised in recent years, now providing exceptional spacious family accommodation throughout.
In brief the property provides a spacious living room together with magnificent open plan kitchen/living/dining, a bright second reception room, currently utilised as a kids den but suitable for many uses, there is also a downstairs w.c. Enclosed rear garden with covered seating area that can be used all year round and dedicated BBQ area with built in prep counter with power and lights. Upstairs there are four well-proportioned double bedrooms (master with ensuite) and a luxury family bathroom. In addition, the property benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazing throughout and off-street parking for two cars.
The location is ideal within a short walk from the lagan tow path and only minutes from the bustling Lisburn Road together with a host of additional amenities, leading primary and secondary schools and transport routes connecting further afield. Many of the provinces leading schools are close at hand and Belfast City Centre, Stranmillis, Queens University and Belfast City Hospital are easily accessible. Main arterial routes such as Belfast Outer Ring, the Westlink and M1 motorway close at hand. Early viewing is strongly advised.
- Viewings Available Friday 26th June from 9am - 5pm, please include your prefered viewing time via email
- Video Tour Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjrXhVVwu8I
- Exquisite Detached Family Home
- Finished to an exceptional standard both internally and externally
- Luxury fitted kitchen with Miele coffee machine, large open plan family room with dining and seating area
- Second reception room / kids play room
- Four double bedrooms (master with ensuite)
- Separate bathroom with feature free standing bath and separate shower cubicle
- Downstairs W.C
- Gas fired central heating / PVC Double Glazing
- Driveway parking to front for several cars
- Fully paved rear garden with covered seating and BBQ area
- Belfast City Centre, Stranmillis, Queens University and Belfast City Hospital Easily accessible
- Many of the provinces leading schools close at hand
LIVING ROOM: 16' 10" X 14' 4" (5.12m X 4.37m)
KITCHEN: 25' 4" X 13' 5" (7.71m X 4.08m)
Play Room 14' 3" X 7' 7" (4.34m X 2.30m)
BEDROOM (1): 13' 1" X 12' 2" (3.98m X 3.70m)
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM: 9' 2" X 4' 3" (2.80m X 1.30m)
BEDROOM (2): 12' 8" X 9' 5" (3.85m X 2.88m)
BEDROOM (3): 15' 1" X 9' 6" (4.60m X 2.90m)
BEDROOM (4): 15' 1" X 9' 6" (4.60m X 2.90m)
BATHROOM: 9' 2" X 6' 11" (2.80m X 2.10m)
Turn off the Stranmillis Road onto Sharman Road, travel to the end of Sharman Road and Sharman Park is the last on your right.